ACAR will provide funding dependent on funds raised and availability of those funds.
Guidelines for Rescue Funding
- Rescue must be approved by Akita Club of America Rescue, Inc.
- Rescue must have a board member who is a member of Akita Club of America.
- Rescue is required to provide receipts and brief report of how grant funding was spent six months after receiving funding from ACAR.
- Annually, ACAR will follow up with a brief questionnaire regarding how many Akitas the rescue is helping, the financial need, etc.
Helping ACAR - Rescues are asked to help ACAR in its mission to raise funds through
- Connecting with ACAR on Facebook and other social media platforms
- Link to ACAR’s website (AkitaClubRescueFund.org)
- Share ACAR’s Facebook posts
- Keep rescue supporters updated on ACAR activities through the rescue's newsletter, email update or other communication distributed to supporters.
- Encourage network and supporters to like/share ACAR’s Facebook posts and visit its website